Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Nicholas Routzen- website, logos, books, rebrand!

I am excited to announce that the new site, portfolios, rebrand, etc are complete and live. Over the last 3+ months, I've worked closely with three of my favorite designers, Virgilio Santos, Brandon Savoy, and Greg Gunn, to execute the new Nicholas Routzen. The rebrand started with designing logos with Greg, which, took many turns in the process. To find that perfect font and perfect feel, it takes some time and many double takes at all of your options! I am a font snob, so, you can imagine the amount of back and fourth of choices. After nailing that, we were able to take it a step further and piece together the new look with a new site layout and entire face lift. Virgilio art directed the entire project, and thanks to his visions, was I able to follow the path, in which we've been wanting to try for the last few years. After the site design and mock up, we were able to start interacting with Brandon, on the new site layout. Brandon created the whole brain and back end of the site. He nailed what we were going for... full screen, large imagery, smooth, crisp, classic.

The new site!
nicholasroutzen.com

I thank you guys infinitely for being part of my daily inspiration, mentors, friends, guidance, and constant visual candy feeders. Thank you, thank you!

Virgilio
santosandkarlovich.com
Brandon
Crave.la
Greg
Ggunn.com

Additionally, thank you to all my close friends and critics... Without your constant support, smack downs, love, and shoulders, I would be one step further away from my path! Merci beaucoup. You know who you are.

No comments: