Friday, June 26, 2009

Thunderstorms

Thunderstorms in the summer are amongst one of my favorite things to watch. This evening I was on the phone with my mum, just catching up, when a beautiful thunderstorm blew my way. It was one of those moments when you mind becomes so clear, and any disturbances or disruptions that may have been on your mind, are quickly forgotten. In minutes, the trees blew, leaves fell, dirt and debree filled the sky, and thunder rumbled. After about 5 minutes of that, a crack of lighting filled the windows in front of me. I couldn't help but just stare, and appreciate everything, and every opportunity we've been given. It was one of those ;)

Click the below image to get a bit of the mood.

1 comment:

Andrea Grant said...

Did you see the strange pink clouds after the thunderstorm? Crazy weekend, but I will BBM the picture to you... xo