Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bday Bash(es).

I spent a few weeks in Ca, prior to my b-day. My shoots and ventures took me to San Francisco, Coachella (Indio), San Diego, and LA. All and all an incredible trip. Luckily, I was able to fit most (not all) of the people I needed to see and visit, while getting assignments done and still having a blast. I will say there was a lot of celebrating on both coasts this year, for my b-day. Upon my return back to NY, we had a big dinner at Barrio Chino, in the L.E.S. with about 12 ppl. The dinner was awesome, just close friends and good company. All the photos are separated below in different links.



Saturday, April 25th, we had a massive loft bday/loft party... the photos will tell all.
I love you all. Thank you ALL SO MUCH, for the best bday yet! Merci.



1 comment:

Nina said...

I think you are an amazing photographer!

love nina
http://allergichippie.blogspot.com/